Baylor Scott & White Health Privacy Acknowledgement
Last Updated: October 26, 2021
- I understand that the personal information I provide online through the site will be collected, used, transferred and disclosed ("processed") for Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) recruitment functions and for related management, information, planning and recordkeeping purposes.
- I understand that personal/third-party communication systems may not provide a secure environment for my communications with BSWH. It is my sole responsibility to use the appropriate level of care whenever communicating with BSWH.
- I understand that I am only required to answer the questions marked as mandatory in order for my application to be processed, while other questions that are not marked as mandatory may be answered on a voluntary basis and my election not to answer such voluntary questions will not affect my application.
- I understand that I am responsible for the content of the information I provide to BSWH.
Click the "I Accept" button to indicate your concurrence with the statements above.
- Baylor Scott & White Health requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for influenza and COVID-19. This includes all new hires. BSWH offers an exemption process for employees who are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons. For more information, please review our COVID19 Vaccine Policy and Influenza Vaccine Policy.
- Since tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue, BSWH, as a health care provider, chooses to be a nicotine-free organization. As such, BSWH will not hire Applicants or utilize volunteers who either profess they are Nicotine Users or test positive for nicotine use. For more information review our Nicotine Free Hiring Policy.